Sunday, August 16, 2015

Makeup for graduation photos


On the face I primed with Nyx porefiller primer and let it sit for 3 minutes, then I added Tarte Cosmetics Amazonian Clay 12-hr full coverage foundation with SPF in "Medium Sand" and mixed it with Maybelline Fit me  Matte + poreless foundation in "Sun Beige" and blended it with a beauty blender. I added Maybelline Fit me concealer in "Light" as a triangle shape on her under eye area and blended it softly with a domed brush from Real techniques. I added Ben Nye translucent heavily on the under eye area and left it on while I did the eyes and dusted the rested of the face lightly. For the eyebrows I used Anastasia Beverly hills brow wiz in "Chocolate" and just lined the bottom and the top of the brow lightly and then swept it through the brows as if I was coloring but holding the pencil lightly. I used a skin toned concealer to clean under the brows and a concealer brush. I used too faced shadow insurance on the eyes to prevent creasing, then I put the Nyx jumbo pencil in the color "Yogurt" on the inner corner all the way to the mid eye lid and rubbed it lightly with my finger to defuse it. I used Lorac cosmetics Pro palette's "white" shadow on the lid, then "nude" on the mid lid  and makeupgeek cosmetics "Crème Brûlée" and "Peach smoothie" on the crease and blended it until I felt it was blended enough. I used "taupe" and "sable" from the Lorac Pro palette on the outer corner and the lower lid and finally "champagne" on the inner corner. Now, I dusted all the powder off the under eye area and blended lightly. I used demi whispies eyelashes to finalize the eye area. For contour I used Mac studio fix powder "C6" and Motives cosmetics for la la mineral blush "Carme-la" on her cheeks. On the lips I used Jordana easyliner for lips in "rose crush" and Milani cosmetics lipstick "Naturally chic" on top of that. Voila! and to set everything I finished with Urban decay's all night setting spray.

No comments:

Post a Comment